- Time is TBDOnlineA special webinar jointly conducted by Fibforex123, Sarthak Wealth Management and The Big-Group, we cover the basics of demand and supply, how it moves prices, indicators used to trap novice traders, and the most important concepts for successful trading.
- Trade Plan - Exness Webinar Series03 Mar, 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness RegistrationThe simple act of drafting a plan can significantly increase the odds that your trade will be profitable. As professional traders say, if you do not have a plan, then how can you expect to have discipline? We will cover the important points that will help traders prepare an effective Trade plan.
- 14 Feb, 5:00 pm – 6:00 pmOnline
- 13 Feb, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm UTCGoToMeeting
- 11 Feb, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm UTCVirtual Auditorium
- Candlestick Patterns - Exness Webinar Series10 Feb, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness RegistrationCandlestick patterns & formations represent the psychological character of the market. They are highly effective in indicating whether prices will rise, fall, or reverse. Since forex is a 24-hour market, not every candlestick pattern is suitable here. We cover specific patterns for Forex markets.
- 10 Feb, 9:00 am UTC – 11 Feb, 1:00 pm UTCVirtual Auditorium
- 09-Dec-2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness Registration
- 05-Dec-2020, 12:00 pm – 6:00 pm UTCGoToMeeting
- 02-Dec-2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness Registration
- 28-Nov-2020, 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm UTCFree Registration | GoToMeeting7:00 ET | 12:00 GMT | 17:30 IST Do you have a seemingly successful trading system, but are still closing in a net loss? Do you have trouble being consistently profitable in your trading? Do you want to learn the single most important aspect of trading, that most traders don't completely understand?
- 25-Nov-2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness Registration
- 19-Nov-2020, 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm ISTGoToWebinar
- 04-Nov-2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness RegistrationThough the MT4 platform is one of the most widely used and an “easy to use” trading platform, the different types of orders may be confusing. In this session, you will learn how and when to effectively use different entry orders (market, limit, stop orders), while calculating the risk/reward ratio.
- 28-Oct-2020, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm ISTOnline through Exness RegistrationWhen we trade forex, we are effectively trading the currencies of the respective countries which have an intrinsic correlation to various fundamental factors. Different fundamental factors will influence the price of a currency & vice-versa. Learn about correlations between certain currency pairs an